If you think a UPS is the ultimate in power protection, we’ve got some news for you: Our Security II Medical UPM, or Uninterruptible Power Manager, performs functions which your UPS never dreamed of.
For medical systems used in the vicinity of a patient (or anywhere that low leakage current is required), our medical UPMs are the perfect solution for providing conditioned, uninterruptible power.
North American models are listed to UL60601-1 3rd edition with RA and cUL22.2 No. 60601-1 and are suitable for patient vicinity applications. International models are listed to IEC60601-1 3rd edition with RA and are CE marked. All models reduce connected equipment leakage current to less than 300 μamps.
All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 600 VA to 1440 VA
- 0.9 Output power factor with true sine-wave output
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- UL60601 3rd Edition with Risk Assessment
- UL 1778 5th Edition
- True VA Management
- Advanced SNMP Communication Capability
- User-Friendly GUI Interface and Diagnostics
- Auto Battery Test and User
- hot-swappable battery
- Meets FCC Class A (optional Class B available)
- Meets NEMA, FAA, and DOT guidelines for transportation of UPS batteries
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- VitalSine’s five-year warranty (two-year on batteries) on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind