Wherever in the world you ship electronic and computer equipment, you’ll save time, spare parts and inventory and field service calls with our GPI Series B Build-In power conditioners. We’ve designed them specifically to be built into your equipment. Best of all, these models accept any AC voltage input, from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, and convert it to 240 VAC – so you don’t need to work with several power supplies or other components for your equipment to work with a range of international voltages.
Thanks to its surge diverter, isolation transformer and power line filter, you can count on receiving clean, conditioned power regardless of the quality of the local AC power – a particular advantage in locations with less reliable power supply. Clean power also helps keep your equipment operating smoothly, which in turn reduces the number of service calls to remote locations.
- Accepts any AC voltage input, from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, and converts it to 240 VAC
- Input voltage adjustments can be made in the field ot at your factory before shipment – your choice
- Output ratings are available from 500 VA to 3 kVA, for loads to 25 A
- Our five-year warranty on parts and labour for peace of mind
- Worldwide safety agency listings