If your system includes programmable logic controllers (PLCs), computers, CNC systems, robotics, data aquisition systems or other sensitive electronic equipment in locations where they can be affected by noise from nearby equipment (such as relays, drives or motors), you need industrial-strength protection from power problems…and PowerVar industrial power conditioners are just the solution. All have UL and cUL listings.
Even under the most demanding factory-floor conditions, these models provide clean, conditioned power your equipment needs for trouble-free operation. That translates into less downtime, higher productivity and a rapid payback on your investment.
Each conditioner combines a surge diverter, isolation transformer and power line filter, to effectively filter out the whole range of power quality variations.
- Four models with ratings from 360 VA to 1.5 kVA are available, for use with most industrial controllers
- Easy field-selection of the desired input voltage – 120, 208, 240 or 480 VAC
- All models provide clean, conditioned 120 VAC power
- Splash-proof wall-mounted enclosure is provided
- For installation inside equipment, an open-frame design is available
- Backed by POWERVAR’s five-year warranty on parts and labour