The 9900AEGIS model is the lower range of kVA sizes in the popular 9900 Series of UPS from Mitsubishi Electric.
It is a three-phase, online double conversion UPS featuring Mitsubishi Electric’s world-renowned 3-level Topology Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) technology for enhanced performance and reliability.
The 9900AEGIS is a transformer-less UPS that has earned the ENERGY STAR rating for its high-efficiency (up to 97%) performance.
When uptime and performance are critical, its reliability and energy-efficiency make it the perfect fit, especially since this efficiency is maintained regardless of the load – crucial in data centers where loads can range anywhere from 25% to 80%.
- Up to 97% efficient at double conversion mode
- Advanced three level topology
- 0.99 Input Power Factor at 100% & 50% Load
- Enviro-mode: up to 99% efficiency (optional)
- 0.9 Output Power Factor
- Compact design: 80-160 kVA: 27.6” wide; 225 kVA: 35.4” wide
- Front access
- Bottom and side cable entry (top with optional side car)