Mitsubishi Electric understands that in today’s high-speed digital world, a single second of downtime can cost your company millions of dollars. That is why Mitsubishi has developed the 9900B UPS – the most innovative and efficient true on-line, double conversion UPS.
Mitsubishi applies the most sophisticated technologies available so that the 9900B will produce the most advanced protection for your equipment. What are the benefits you can expect?
- More reliability
- Optimum efficiency
- Green power
- Smaller footprint/lightweight
The 9900B UPS systems use a Carrier Stored Trench Bipolar Transistor – CSTBT (A 5th Generation IGBT Device) in both the rectifier and inverter, Mitsubishi has also incorporated its Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and Direct Digital Control (DDC) to gain the full benefits of the most advanced generation IGBT that is utilized in the 9900B Series UPS. The combination means superior performance characteristics under all load conditions. These advanced, high-performance transistors provide a variety of intelligent features:
- Large Power Capabilities
- High-Speed Switching
- Low Control Power Consumption
- Low Switching Loss
IGBT has become the preferred power device for UPS systems, but it is how the IGBT power device is controlled that is key to achieving optimum UPS performance.
- Available in 300, 500, and 750 kVA 3-Phase
- Available in 480/480 and 600/600 voltage
- Fully Digital, 3 Level IGBT Converter and Inverter
- UL 1778 Listed
- Parallel up to eight (8) modules
- Small footprint and weight
- +15%, -20% Input Voltage Range
- 1:1 Generator Ratio
- <3% THD @ 100% Load
- Input Power Factor: >0.99
- Output Power Factor: 1.0
- Maximum 2% Output Voltage THD @ 100% Linear Load