Integrity Medical power conditioners prevent critical medical and patient equipment from common-mode voltage and other power problems. Each model incorporates a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and power line filter to prevent noise, spikes, and transients before they can damage or degrade equipment.
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41.
- Leakage current is less than 300 μA.
- All North American models offer hospital-grade plugs and receptacles.
- Conforms to UL60601 and IEC60601 safety requirements
- Includes NXT Power 5-year warranty