Its sleek design is specifically envisioned for desktop medical devices that are used within the patient’s or medical staff’s vicinity. Engineered with a low impedance isolation transformer, surge diverter, and noise filter within the UPS design to deliver fully conditioned power to prevent electrical noise, spikes, and transients before they can damage or degrade your equipment. Each unit meets the safety requirements of IEC60601.1 and UL60601-1 (300 microamps of leakage current) to ensure both patients and medical staff are safe.
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line-interactive operation
- Help your medical-based customers protect their electronic systems and ensure uptime
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your equipment is protected from problems due to common-mode voltage, power outages, spikes, and transients
- Meet the safety requirements of IEC60601.1 and UL60601-1 (300 microamps of leakage current)
- All plugs and receptacles are hospital grade (North American version)
- Includes NXT Power Full 3-Year Warranty