The POWERVAR GTS UPM, systems are the most advanced, line interactive, true sinewave UPS products available for your mission-critical Point-of-Sale (POS) application. Each model is designed to provide total protection for your system from a complete range of power quality problems. GTS UPM systems will protect your installation from normal mode voltage impulses, electrical noise, sags and surges, brownouts, and blackouts. Each GTS UPM contains a low impedance isolation transformer. It completely eliminates common-mode (neutral-to-ground) voltages that are a constant threat to the reliable operation of microprocessor-based systems. When AC power is present, GTS constantly filters and conditions the power supply. When AC power fails, the GTS uses its internal, maintenance-free battery to supply reserved power to your computer system. Regardless of whether or not commercial power is present, the GTS is constantly on the job, ensuring a fully conditioned, safely managed interface between your computer system and its electrical power supply.
- Product sizes range from 250 VA to 600 VA
- True sine-wave output
- Low impedance isolation transformer and line interactive operation
- User-friendly hot-swappable battery
- Meets NEMA, FAA, and DOT guidelines for transportation of UPS batteries
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- POWERVAR’s five-year warranty (two-year on batteries) on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind