Thanks to their low-impedance isolation transformer, you can trust these conditioners to protect your sensitive equipment from the biggest problem for today’s computers: common-mode voltage, which can cause everything from equipment lock-ups to data losses and more. All have UL and cUL listings.
These models also feature surge diverters and power line filters to eliminate noise, spikes and transients before they have a chance to damage your equipment or your data.
- Available with ratings from 78 VA to 3.8 kVA at 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Available with ratings from 2kVA to 15 kVA at 208/240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Suitable for use with instrumentation, analyzers, desktop PCs, LANs, communications systems and telephone systems that draw up to 62 A
- For North American use, an optional wall-mounting kit is available for use with models ABC065-11 through ABC700-11
- Red flashing LED warns if the AC outlet is missing its intput safety ground (up to 2.4 kVA)
- POWERVAR’s five-year warranty gives you peace of mind
Single Phase 120VAC:
Single Phase 208/240VAC – 208/240/120VAC:
* Indicates hardwire connection